Custom Artist Slippers
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Take home one-of-a-kind designs
Kaka'ako Kasuals has teamed up with local artists on a collection of slippers exclusively available online!
Designed, printed and constructed in Hawai'i, each pair is crafted with care. Select from 10 different designs.
- Siena Baldi - Pink Mano, Blue Mano, Coral, Banana Flowers, Limu, Fish
- Igor Milhomens - Aloha, Hood, Green Banana Leaf, Teal Banana Leaf
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select size (small, medium, large) and desired pattern available. See size chart in images.
- We will then heat press desired pattern onto the slipper board
- The straps are then added onto the slipper
- We'll ship them to you or if you're on Oahu, feel free to come pick them up at our Kaka'ako warehouse
- Lastly, start rocking your new custom slipper and tag us to be featured!
- Small: 3.75in x 9.75in
- Medium: 4in x 10.5in
- Large: 4.25in x 11.5in
*Please allow up to four business days to process for these made-to-order creations!
Kaka’ako In Mind
All of our footwear styles are designed with the casual, eclectic, muralist style of the Kaka’ako district in mind. Nearly every sandal, zori, slipper and shoe are named for a street in Kaka’ako, Honolulu. Walk in Hawai’i wherever you go when you purchase a pair of Kaka’ako Kasuals today!