Slipper Kit - 5 Pen Pack
Introducing our new slipper kit, designed for both keiki and adults!
Featuring three captivating patterns—Nene, He'e, and Honu—this kit offers a unique creative experience for both keiki and adults. This kit offers the opportunity to create unique footwear adorned with stunning artwork by a talented local artist, Stefani Truyol.
With the inclusion of high-quality Posca pens, the slipper kit ensures clear, precise lines and vibrant colors, making it suitable for professionals and amateurs alike.
Step into comfort and style with our slipper kit, the perfect blend of creativity and quality.
FROM THE ARTIST:
For this project I took inspiration from memories of some of my favorite days in Hawaii where I had spent all day in slippers.
Swimming on the south shore and getting to see Diamond Head from the ocean ; spending the day snorkeling and going to the Botanical gardens; and a weekend trip to the Big Island and getting a glimpse of the volcanos and the beautiful Nene.
I enjoy bringing my sketchbook on hikes, the beach, or to the park. I draw a fast and simple sketch of what I observe at the moment, later I refine the idea with reference photos from the day, and finally clean it up in Photoshop and Illustrator.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the quantity of kit(s): 1-pack, 3-pack or 6-pack
- Select the pattern(s)
- Select your colors
- Select size (keiki or adult) See size chart in images.
- We will then heat press desired pattern onto the slipper board
- The straps are then added onto the slipper
- We'll ship them to you or if you're on Oahu, feel free to come pick them up at our Kaka'ako warehouse
- Lastly, start rocking your new custom slipper and tag us to be featured!
- Keiki Small: 2.75in 6.75in
- Keiki Medium: 3in x 7.5in
- Keiki Large: 3.5in x 8.75in
- Adult Small: 3.75in x 9.75in
- Adult Medium: 4in x 10.5in
- Adult Large: 4.25in x 11.5in
*Please allow up to four business days to process for these made-to-order creations!
Kaka’ako In Mind
All of our footwear styles are designed with the casual, eclectic, muralist style of the Kaka’ako district in mind. Nearly every sandal, zori, slipper and shoe are named for a street in Kaka’ako, Honolulu. Walk in Hawai’i wherever you go when you purchase a pair of Kaka’ako Kasuals today!